Meet Brandon Jellison, LMT, HC
Brandon Jellison is a Massage Therapist, Holistic Health Coach, Personal Trainer and Meditation Instructor. Brandon’s passion for massage therapy began in 1997 when he studied with master teacher Dub Leigh, the founder of Zen Bodytherapy. He completed his at the Boulder College of Massage Therapy in Boulder Colorado in 2004.
Upon graduation Brandon began working winters in Aspen, Colorado and summers on Nantucket, Massachusetts. In Aspen he worked at many high-end spas including the Aspen Club and Spa and the St. Regis of Aspen, while moonlighting as a ski instructor. On Nantucket he built and maintains a private practice during the summers.
Brandon’s personal pursuits began to inform his professional life. To support his clients more fully he has become a holistic health coach, meditation instructor, and personal trainer.
As a holistic health coach, Brandon teaches his clients the benefits of eating nutrient rich foods on both the quality of daily life and long-term health. As a meditation instructor he teaches daily meditation and the benefits of having mindfulness and awareness in attaining personal goals. As a personal trainer, he helps his clients achieve core strength and flexibility through personalized physical exercise.
He combines all these skills to help his clients to attain their personal goals, whether it is running a marathon, becoming less stressed and more healthy, losing weight, recovering from an injury, living a more balanced and healthy life, or all of the above. In his spare time Brandon enjoys running distance races, traveling to remote counties, climbing big mountains, sailing with friends, skiing with family, and daily meditation. Most recently Brandon was accepted to Babson College where he will pursuit an MBA in entrepreneurship.
Advanced Therapeutic Massage & Wellness Training
- Babson College MBA Candidate- 2017 to 2019
- Titleist Performance Institute- TPI Level 1, 2015
- Cranial Sacral Therapy levels 1 - 4 and Advanced at the Upledger Institute from 2011 to 2014,
- Personal Trainer certificate through America Council on Exercise, 2012,
- Holistic Health Coach through the Institute for Integrative Nutrition 2012,
- Functional Nutrition through the Institute for Functional Medicine 2011,
- Certified Massage Therapist through the Boulder College of Massage Therapy 2004,
- Level 1 through Mediation Instructor through Shambhala International 1999-2015,
- Zen BodyTherapy Certified (twice) through the International Zentherapy® Institute 1997-99
Brandon's Boston Schedule
Brandon's Nantucket Schedule
Have a question for Brandon?